AOMEI Backupper is a completely free, easy to use and reliable backup and recovery solution for your computer. You can easily create backup copies of your sensitive, personal files with AOMEI Backupper, which will protect you from data loss. You can use AOMEI Backupper to perform system, disk, or partition backup tasks, to clone your disk or partitions, to restore backups, and to create bootable media. That's actually a lots of feature for a free "Backup and Recovery" software.
Backup Features = AOMEI Backupper actually comes with a very strong Backup feature to ensure the safety of your data and to prevent data loss. The "System Backup" function allows you to perform One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run. The "Disk Backup" function allows you to Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows. Last but not the least, the "Partition and Volume Backup" function allows you to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk. this feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
Restore Features = If your computer is facing any problem ( such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage etc.) then in such situations you can restore your system to its previous normal state to retrieve lost data, by using the previously created backup files. You can easily use the "System Recovery" function to quickly restore your system partition and make the system bootable after completing the recovery process. Where as the "Disk and Partition Recovery" function Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state. You can also use the "Selective file restore" function to Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
Clone Features = In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work. The "Disk Clone" function allows you to Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive. Where as the "Partition and Volume Clone" function Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
Other Features of AOMEI Backupper =
1. Incremental & differential backups = Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
2. Encryption and Compression = You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
3. Image file checker and explorer = Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
4. Comment Backups and Splitting Backups = Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
5. Create Bootable Rescue Media: You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive in a situation where Windows can not boot.
AOMEI Backupper provides support for 32 and 64-bit editions of Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista and Server 2003/2008/2011/2012. It Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID and so on. Moreover, supports MBR and GPT style, and fully support capacities greater than 2TB.
Overall, I have to say that "AOMEI Backupper" is a very easy to use and very powerful Backup / Recovery software which has a lot of handy functionality to offer. The interface (GUI) looks very nice and user-friendly. The layout is so simple and easy to use that even a very basic computer user will immediately feel at home. You can Download AOMEI Backupper from it's official website, and try it out yourself.
Nirab Sarma Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Subscribe And Receive Updates Right In Your Inbox.